Handcrafted Wooden Grinder
This Handcrafted Wooden Grinder combines the best ceramic mechanism, finest sustainably sourced timbers and precision craftsmanship to deliver a must-have for the home.
Finished in exquisite Beech or Black Walnut timber, its elegant and timeless design blends well with both modern and classic interiors.
What’s more, it’s equipped with a unique ceramic mechanism that allows you to grind your delicious Zea Gourmet salt and pepper with precision.
The mechanism is fully adjustable from fine to chunky with 14 settings in total, whilst the durable ceramic parts will never corrode and are guaranteed to last for 25 years.
It fits neatly in your hand making it very easy to use, and the timber has been oil finished to improve grip and best show off the unique timber grain in each mill.
Uncompromised in beauty and functionality, it’s a great gift idea for anyone who enjoys cooking or entertaining.
Dimensions: 138 X 60 Ø mm
Finish: Linseed Oil
Material: Beech or Black Walnut
Here are some suggestions on how you can use this Handcrafted Wooden Grinder with your Zea Gourmet salt and pepper:
- Grind some salt flakes and rub into pork belly for a delicious crackling
- Season roast chips or air-fried vegetables
- Sprinkle some ground salt onto freshly baked bread with a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Use freshly ground pepper to add a touch of heat to almost any savoury dish
- Add to marinades, dressings and sauces - the options are endless!